GVH | APP
Using the public transport made easy
With the GVH App you get timetable information in real time any time and for free. And the GVH App can even more: Purchase your GVH ticket for your next journey right out of the journey information - quick and easy with your smartphone.
What are the benefits of the GVH App for?
- It shows you a departure board or a connection from A to B in one module
- At buses and trams within the GVH are being displayed (in real time)
- It is displaying fares for connections within the GVH area
- You receive timetable information for Lower Saxony and Bremen
- Special transportation, re-routings and many things more are considered for the arrival and described as text
- You can determine your current position by internal location determination or by map input
- It has dynamically generated surrounding and overview maps
- You can save stations, addresses, positions or connections as favourites
- The assignment of own names as favourites is possible
- Underneath the favourites you can enter your home address or station. During looking for connections you can enter it easily by clicking the home symbol
- You can also save connections to the calendar.
- You can book Call-a-Taxi or Call-a-Bus directly
- Home Button − by clicking on the home button you can determine your destination.
The GVH App is available for iOS-devices in the App-Store and for all Android smart phones at Google Play. The application for Windows Phone will no longer be supported.
Do you have comments and suggestions concerning the GVH App? We welcome any feedback from our customers, because you help to improve our service.
Please send your E-mails to: email@example.com.