GVH JobCard, personal subscription
Make your employees move!
No traffic jams. No parking problems. No race against time: Who takes the bus or tram to go to work, arrives fully relaxed. The GVH JobCard enables as well smaller companies to offer their employees an attractive solution: Your employees will enjoy mobility for one year within the tariff area - in one, two, three or four zones at an very reduced price! The GVH offers a guaranteed discount of 7,5 % off the subscription price. If employers bear up to 12 % of the GVH JobCard costs, the GVH discount for the subscription price even increases to 12 %. This is possible with our partner: the AGA Service GmbH.
Please note the new prices from 01.01.2019!
Benefits of the GVH JobCard:
- The employees can use all buses and trams yearlong within the GVH tariff area and the desired zone - as well during their leisure time.
- At certain hours GVH JobCard holders are allowed to be accompanied by family members or friends at no charge.
- The employees use environmentally friendly modes of transport and the company makes a contribution to climate protection.
- The GVH discount is passed on 1:1 to the employees, which means that it is no non-cash benefit in tax declaration.
- The companies contribution can be claimed as benefit in kind up to the amount of 44,00 € per employee and month - tax- and social security contribution-free.
In three steps to the GVH JobCard:
- As employer you sign an agreement with the GVH co-operation partner AGA Service GmbH for at least ten JobCards.
- You inform your employees and forward their orders to the AGA Service GmbH.
- The GVH JobCards will be delivered to your company half-yearly. You pass on the GVH JobCards to your employees and subtract the monthly travel costs from the net wages.
The GVH co-operation partner AGA Service GmbH can be reached in the following ways
- postal: Königsstraße 9, 30175 Hannover
- by phone: +49 511 336512-171 (Belinda Blech) or +49 511 336512-173 (Ruth Poller)
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- www.jobcard-hannover.de for further information
Good to know:
- Employees, who have a GVH Mobile Card as subscription (GVH MobilCard im Abo) already, may easily switch to the more favorable GVH JobCard.
- If there are less than ten employees ordering a GVH JobCard in your company, you can merge with other companies for a collective order. The AGA Service GmbH is happy to help with the bundling and to establish the contact between the companies.
- The area of validity can be extended by additional tickets.
- The GVH JobCard is as well available for the 1. class in trains. /li>
The GVH JobCard is valid:
- for one, two, three or four zones
- for twelve months
- exclusively for the holder
- at the weekends and public holidays the whole day long and from Monday to Friday from 07:00 p.m. until 05:00 a.m. for one co-travelling adult and up to three children under the age of 18
With 7,5 % GVH discount, the GVH JobCard costs the employee per month
- 49,50 € in one zone
- 54,30 € in two zones
- 71,50 € in three zones
- 87,70 € in four zones
With 12 % GVH discount and 12 % employer’s contribution (minimum), the GVH JobCard costs the employee per month maximally
- 40,70 € in one zone (employer's contribution minimum: 6,40 €)
- 44,60 € in two zones (employer's contribution minimum: 7,00 €)
- 58,80 € in three zones (employer's contribution minimum: 9,30 €)
- 72,00 € in four zones (employer's contribution minimum: 11,40 €)
With 7,5 % GVH discount, the GVH JobCard 1. class costs the employee per month
- 79,30 € in one zone
- 86,80 € in two zones
- 114,50 € in three zones
- 140,30 € in four zones
With 12 % GVH discount and 12 % employer’s contribution (minimum), the GVH JobCard 1. class costs the employee per month maximally
- 65,10 € in one zone (employer's contribution minimum: 10,30 €)
- 71,40 € in two zones (employer's contribution minimum: 11,20 €)
- 94,10 € in three zones (employer's contribution minimum: 14,80 €)
- 115,20 € in four zones (employer's contribution minimum: 18,20 €)