GVH Mobile Card Education in the regional tariff
Free way for apprentices
You are an apprentice and reach your training place by train - not only in the region but beyond? In this case you should decide on a GVH Mobile Card Education in the regional tariff (GVH MobilCard Ausbildung im Regionaltarif). In doing so, you can not only use many regional trains - you can as well use all means of transport within the GVH tariff area.
You get the GVH Mobile Card Education in the regional tariff:
- in the DB travel centers Hanover, Nienburg, Bückeburg, Stadthagen, Bad Pyrmont, Hameln, Hildesheim, Alfeld, Peine, Gifhorn, Celle
- at the vending machines of the railway companies
- in the Schwarmstedt Travel Agency, Mönkeberg 4, Schwarmstedt
Good to know:
- On train journeys between Hanover and Celle, Nienburg, Peine, Elze or Alfeld you can as well use IC trains of the Deutsche Bahn with the GVH Mobile Card Education in the regional tariff (GVH MobilCard Ausbildung im Regionaltarif). In this case you need to pay an additional IC fee at the DB vending machines, in the DB travel centers or in the subscription center of the Deutsche Bahn.
The GVH Mobile Card Education in the regional tariff enables favourable connecting tickets:
- in the buses in the district of Schaumburg
- in the rural district of Celle: The CeBus monthly card and subscription
- in the district of Hameln-Pyrmont: the local public transport subscription (Öffi-Abo) and the monthly card
- in the district of Nienburg/Weser at the VLN
- in the city of Hildesheim with the connecting ticket regional passenger rail (applies only for GVH subscribers)
The GVH Mobile Card Education in the regional tariff is valid:
- for one, two, three, four, five, six or seven zones: In addition to the four tariff zones within the GVH (Hanover card zones 1, 2 as well as the "Umland" zone and the "Region" zone) the regional tariff covers furthermore the tariff zones „Outer Ring 1, 2 and 3“.
- for all buses and trams within the GVH tariff area and the regional trains of the following railway companies (2. class section): DB Regio, metronom, Weserbahn of the Nordwestbahn (NWB), Lammetalbahn, erixx and WestfalenBahn
- from the first day of validity until the previous day of the following month, e.g. from 17.05. until 16.06.
- exclusively for the holder
The GVH Mobile Card Education in the regional tariff costs:
- 46,50 € for one zone
- 51,00 € for two zones
- 66,00 € for three zones
- 79,60 € for four zones
- 101,50 € for five zones
- 127,00 € for six zones
- 143,50 € for seven zones