GVH Mobile Card in the regional tariff
The way is free for GVH customers
Do you travel on the railway lines in rural districts around the Hanover region and frequently over Hanover or towards Hanover? In this case you should decide to purchase a GVH Mobile Card in the regional tariff (GVH MobilCard im Regionaltarif). It enable you not only to use many regional trains but as well all means of transportation within the GVH tariff area.
You get the GVH Mobile Card in the regional tariff:
- in the DB travel centers Hanover, Nienburg, Bückeburg, Stadthagen, Bad Pyrmont, Hameln, Hildesheim, Alfeld, Peine, Gifhorn, Celle
- at the vending machines of the railway companies
- in the Schwarmstedt Travel Agency, Mönkeberg 4, Schwarmstedt
Good to know:
- The GVH Mobile Card in the regional tariff (GVH MobilCard im Regionaltarif) may be transferred to other persons.
- On train journeys between Hanover and Celle, Nienburg, Peine, Elze or Alfeld you can as well use IC trains of the Deutsche Bahn with the GVH Mobile Card in the regional tariff (GVH MobilCard im Regionaltarif). In this case you need to pay an additional IC fee at the DB vending machines, in the DB travel centers or in the subscription center of the Deutsche Bahn.
The GVH Mobile Card in the regional tariff enables favourable connecting tickets:
- in the buses in the district of Schaumburg
- in the rural district of Celle: The CeBus monthly card and subscription
- in the district of Hameln-Pyrmont: the local public transport subscription (Öffi-Abo) and the monthly card
- in the district of Nienburg/Weser at the VLN
- in the city of Hildesheim with the connecting ticket regional passenger rail (applies for GVH subscribers only)
The GVH Mobile Card in the regional tariff is valid:
- for one, two, three, four, five, six or seven zones: In addition to the four tariff zones within the GVH (Hanover card zones 1, 2 as well as the "Umland" zone and the "Region" zone) the regional tariff covers furthermore the tariff zones „Outer Ring 1, 2 and 3“.
- for all buses and trams within the GVH tariff area and the regional trains of the following railway companies (2. class section): DB Regio, metronom, Weserbahn of the Nordwestbahn (NWB), Lammetalbahn, Erixx, enno and WestfalenBahn
- from the first day of validity until the previous day of the following month, e.g. from 17.05. until 16.06.
- if another person is travelling with it
- at the weekends and public holidays the whole day long and from Monday to Friday from 07:00 p.m. until 05:00 a.m. of the following day for one co-travelling adult and up to three children under the age of 18
The GVH Mobile Card in the regional tariff costs:
- 63,00 € for one zone
- 69,00 € for two zones
- 91,00 € for three zones
- 111,50 € for four zones
- 141,50 € for five zones
- 174,00 € for six zones
- 202,00 € for seven zones