GVH Combined Ticket
A good combination
Who is on the way to German Bundesliga matches, concerts, fairs or theatre performances by bus and tram, enjoys a relaxing journey and does not need to go searching for (expensive) parking places. Many entrance tickets for events are at the same time tickets for the buses and trams within the entire GVH tariff area. GVH Combined Tickets (GVH KombiTickets) are labelled by a printed GVH logo and a short text.
You can get GVH Combined Tickets (GVH KombiTickets):
- for the German Bundesliga matches of the handball team TSV Hannover-Burgdorf (Die "Recken") and the soccer players of Hannover 96
- for events of the Lower Saxony State Theatre's Hanover in the opera house, the Schauspielhaus, the Cumberlandsche Bühne or the Cumberlandsche Galerie, the Theatre Museum, the Ballhofeins and Ballhofzwei as well as the Herrenhausen Gardens
- for concerts of "Hannover Concerts" in the Capitol, the Kuppelsaal, in the HDI-Arena, in the TUI-Arena, the Theater am Aegi, the Gilde Parkbühne, in the SwissLife-Hall and the Expo-Plaza
- for certain fairs, congresses and other events
Detailed information on the scope of validity of your GVH Combined Ticket (GVH KombiTicket) can be found in an overview map (available in German language only). Information how to reach the event location by bus and tram can be obtained in the electronic timetable. If you have any further questions please contact the GVH-Hotline 0511 5909000.
GVH Combined Tickets (GVH KombiTickets) are normally valid:
- for journeys with the buses and trams within the entire GVH tariff area (ticket zones "Hannover", "Umland" and "Region")
- three hours before beginning of the event until 5:00 a.m. of the following day
- for the 2. class sections
- The fare is already included in the entrance fee.