Day Ticket S for children
It couldn't be cheaper
If you are between 6 and 14 years old and holder of a Region S Card (Region-S-Karte), you are allowed to buy a Day Ticket S for children aged 6 to 14 (KinderTagesTicket S). In doing so you are mobile the whole day - on every line of the GVH and as often as you like at a favourable price. But you must be holder of a Region S Card (Region-S-Karte).
You can get GVH Day Tickets S for children aged 6 to 14 (GVH KinderTagesTickets S):
- at the vending machines of the ÜSTRA, the DB Regio and the metronom
- from the driver in the bus
- in the service and sales centres within the GVH
- online in the Mobility Shop
Who is eligible to use the Region S Card (Region-S-Karte)?
- Recipients receiving supplementary benefits or benefits in accordance with the Social Security Code SGB XII
- Recipients receiving unemployment benefit II or income support pursuant to SGB II
- Recipients receiving basic benefits and special benefits according to the Asylum Seekers' Benefits Law (AsylbLG)
- Recipients receiving supplementary subsistence allowance and 'help for care' according to the Federal Law on war pensions (BVG)
- Children living in a community of members of a household in need of benefit, which do not receive job centre benefits due to the children housing benefits
- Pensioners living in a SGB II community in need of benefit and receiving no benefits from the job centre but pension
How to get the Region S Card (Region-S-Karte)?
- The Region S Card is send automatically to entitled persons annually in November/December.
- If this was not the case, please contact the social welfare office of your city or municipality
What are further advantages of the Region S Card (Region-S-Karte)?
- Holders of the "Region-S-Card" can enjoy the Zoo Hannover at an advantageous price: Showing your Card provides you considerable discounts from the prices of a day ticket for the zoo.
GVH Day Tickets S for children aged 6 to 14 (GVH KinderTagesTickets S) are valid:
- for as many journeys you like in the buses and trams within the GVH tariff area at one day
- one day long until 5:00 a.m. of the following day
- for three zones
- only in connection with a Region S Card (Region-S-Karte)