(*valid only with participating companies)
Deutschland ticket GVH SemesterT Upgrade
As the holder of a currently valid Semester pass GVH, you can use the complete public transportation system within Germany using the Deutschland ticket GVH SemesterT Upgrade. The Deutschland ticket GVH SemesterT Upgrade is a digital, personal monthly pass in subscription, which is always issued for one calendar month and costs 17.36 Euro a month. The upgrade is a surcharge offer for students of Hannover’s universities, which have the already existing underlying purchase prices for Semester pass, and which is thus valid only in conjunction with a Semester pass GVH.
- for any number of trips with all the offerings of public transportation within Germany (i.e., travel with city and regional buses, suburban trains and underground, regional trains, on-demand transportation, such as sprinti in GVH in part)
- personal monthly pass in subscription
- is always issued for one calendar month (valid from the 1st of a month up to the end of the month)
- exclusively for the pass holder (non-transferable)
- taking along additional persons, animals, and cycles is allowed only in accordance with the local regulations of the transport company or association
- in the GVH region (ABC zones): additional persons may not accompany on the ticket, taking along cycles allowed free of charge in specific time periods, small house pets can be transported in transport boxes for free as hand baggage
- exclusively for 2nd class
- Long-distance trains such as IC, ICE, and Flixtrain as well as all trips outside the German borders and purely tourist transportation such as cable cars that are not a part of the public transport are excluded from the services under Deutschland ticket.
- The Deutschlandticket GVH SemesterT Upgrade is valid on the Bremen main station – Norddeich Mole/Emden-Außenhafen route in IC/EC.
- The conditions of carriage and fare provisions of the respective transport company/association, in which you are travelling are strictly applicable.
- The Deutschland ticket GVH SemesterT Upgrade is valid only in conjunction with a Semester ticket GVH and an official identification document.
- Students of the following universities get the Semester ticket GVH:
Fachhochschule des Mittelstands, Hannover location
College of Economy, Hannover
Hannover University of Applied Sciences and Arts (HsH)
Hannover University of Music, Drama and Media
IUBH International University of Applied Sciences, Hannover
Leibniz University Hannover
Hannover Medical School
University of Veterinary Medicine Hanover
- You will receive the Semester ticket GVH at the respective University
How to order the ticket:
- You can apply for the ticket here (available in german language only) by the 20th of a month for the following month.
- Please choose the SemesterT Upgrade product of your University.
- You can cancel your Deutschland ticket GVH SemesterT Upgrade by the month (by the 10th of a month to the end of the month).
- You need a Smartphone with the Mein GVH app (available for iOS and Android).
- Please upload a photo or scan of the personal enrolment certificate as credential during the ordering process.
How to collect your ticket:
- If not already done, download the Mein GVH app using the App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android).
- Register on the Mein GVH app with the email given while ordering the Deutschland ticket subscription.
- Log into the Mein GVH app. Your ticket will then be shown to you in the Mein GVH app at the latest 48 hours before the first day of validity.
Important: Please use the same email address for ordering and for registration on the app so that we can assign your ticket.
To detailed instructions (Available in german only.)