(*valid only with participating companies)
Deutschland ticket for people with Region-S card
As the holder of a Region-S card, you can use the complete public transportation system within Germany using the Deutschland ticket Hannover social. Deutschland ticket Hannover social is a digital, personal monthly pass in subscription, which is always issued for one calendar month and costs 30.40 Euro a month. Deutschland ticket Hannover social is a Deutschland ticket, which is subsidised by the Hannover region. It is available only for those who have a currently valid Region-S card.
- for any number of trips with all the offerings of public transportation within Germany (i.e., travel with city and regional buses, suburban trains and underground, regional trains, on-demand transportation, such as sprinti in GVH in part)
- personal monthly pass in subscription
- is always issued for one calendar month (valid from the 1st of a month up to the end of the month)
- exclusively for the pass holder (non-transferable)
- taking along additional persons, animals, and cycles is allowed only in accordance with the local regulations of the transport company or association.
- in the GVH region (ABC zones): additional persons may not accompany on the ticket, taking along cycles allowed free of charge in specific time periods, small house pets can be transported in transport boxes for free as hand baggage.
- exclusively for 2nd class
- Long-distance trains such as IC, ICE, and Flixtrain as well as all trips outside the German borders and purely tourist transportation such as cable cars that are not a part of the public transport are excluded from the services under Deutschland ticket.
- The Deutschland ticket Hannover social is valid on the Bremen main station – Norddeich Mole/Emden-Außenhafen route in IC/EC.
- The conditions of carriage and fare provisions of the respective transport company/association, in which you are travelling are strictly applicable.
- The Deutschland ticket Hannover social is valid only in conjunction with a Region-S card and an official identification document.
- The Region-S card is automatically sent to the entitled persons once a year in November / December.
- If you are entitled to use the Region-S card and do not get it or have lost it, please contact the social welfare office of your city or municipality and/or the job centre responsible for you.
- You can find more information on Region-S card at hannover.de.
How to order the ticket:
- You can apply for the ticket here by the 20th of a month for the following month.
- You can cancel your Deutschland ticket Hannover social by the month (by the 10th of a month to the end of the month).
- You need a Smartphone with the Mein GVH app (available for iOS and Android).
- Please upload a photo or scan of your personal Region-S card as credential during the ordering process.
How to collect your ticket:
- If not already done, download the Mein GVH app using the App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android).
- Register on the Mein GVH app with the email given while ordering the Deutschland ticket subscription.
- Log into the Mein GVH app. Your ticket will then be shown to you in the Mein GVH app at the latest 48 hours before the first day of validity.
Important: Please use the same email address for ordering and for registration on the app so that we can assign your ticket.
To detailed instructions (Available in German only.)