Interconnected mobility Lower Saxony tariff
If you travel with a ticket within the Lower Saxony tariff, the ticket for your GVH connection within the tariff zone of the destination station is included for free.
This way you not only buy the train ticket from Oldenburg to Hanover for example, you can at the same time buy a ticket for the buses and trams within GVH zone A. If the destination station is located in zone B or C, the free connection journey is correspondingly valid for one of both zones.
The Interconnected mobility Lower Saxony tariff is available:
- For journeys in local trains of the railway companies in Lower Saxony
- Only in connection with the booking of a ticket in the Lower Saxony tariff
he Interconnected mobility Lower Saxony tariff is valid:
- For journeys with buses and trams in the GVH tariff zone of the starting or destination station – what means in zone A, B or C
- For one journey to the starting station or from the station to the destination
- For holders of a "Connection pass" for as many journeys with all buses and trams within the tariff zone of the starting or destination station within the GVH
Commuters may extend their monthly passes or annual subscriptions of the Lower Saxony tariff for the same period of validity by a 50 % discounted "Connection pass". This is valid for the GVH Zone, where the starting and/or destination station is located.
- The fare is already included in the train ticket price.
- The extended possibilities for using can be identified by the corresponding additional specification "und örtl. Nahverkehr" on the ticket.