- For one (A, B or C), two (AB or BC) or three zones (ABC)
6 trip Day ticket
The Day ticket is also available in a pack of 6 at an even more favourable price. The 6 trip Day ticket is available for one (A, B or C), two (AB or BC) or three zones (ABC). One ticket is valid for as many journeys you like in the buses, trams and trains within the chosen zone of the GVH tariff area – until 05:00 a.m. of the following day.
Price overview with price levels
- For as many journeys you like in the buses, trams and trains within the GVH tariff area
- One day long until 05:00 a.m. of the following day
- Non-personalised, 1 person (per ticket)
- For the 2nd class
- For journeys in the 1st class provided you buy an additional Day ticket
Summary of tariff zones:
The zones A, B and C cover the entire tariff area for all passengers – regardless of whether they use Single tickets, Day tickets or Monthly passes.
- Zone Acovers the city area
- Zone Bcovers adjacent towns and municipalitiesCities Isernhagen, Garbsen, Seelze, Ronnenberg, Hemmingen
- Zone Ccovers more remote rural areas of the Hannover regionCities Leehrte, Uetze, Großburgwedel, Mellendorf
Each tariff zone has its own colour, which is used always in connection with the corresponding zone designation.