- For three zones (ABC)
Annual pass U21
If you like to travel regularly in your free time with buses, trams and trains within the GVH tariff area, the Annual pass U21 (up to the age of 20) might be the best solution. Compared to twelve single Monthly passes U21 you can save up to 15 %. The Annual pass U21 is valid during the week from 02:00 p.m. and at the weekends and on public holidays all day long.
Price overview with price levels
- For as many journeys you like in the buses, trams and trains within the entire GVH tariff area
- For one year from the day of the registered / stamped date from 00:00 a.m. to 05:00 a.m. of the same day in the following year
- Monday to Friday from 02:00 p.m. until 05:00 a.m. of the following day, at the weekends and on public holidays all day long
- For the holder only
- For everyone under the age of 21
- For the 2nd class
Summary of tariff zones:
The zones A, B and C cover the entire tariff area for all passengers – regardless of whether they use Single tickets, Day tickets or Monthly passes.
- Zone Acovers the city area
- Zone Bcovers adjacent towns and municipalitiesCities Isernhagen, Garbsen, Seelze, Ronnenberg, Hemmingen
- Zone Ccovers more remote rural areas of the Hannover regionCities Leehrte, Uetze, Großburgwedel, Mellendorf
Each tariff zone has its own colour, which is used always in connection with the corresponding zone designation.
The best thing to do is to let register your Annual pass U21 in the GVH Customer Centre. If you lost it you get a replacement pass for a small additional fee.