For three zones (ABC)
Apprenticeship pass subscription
The Apprenticeship pass is also available as subscription. This may be efficient for you, because the Apprenticeship pass subscription costs only 30 euros per month. Your Apprenticeship pass subscription will be sent to you conveniently via postal services. It can be used by pupils, persons in education or participants of a voluntary service or a federal volunteer service. It is age-independent, but is for everybody aged 23 or over, who is not entitled to use the Youth pass. The Apprenticeship pass subscription is available from 01.01.2023.
Price overview with price levels
- Price levels
For as many journeys as wanted with buses and trams within the GVH tariff area
- From the 1st day of the month on
- For at least twelve months
- For the holder only, not transferable
- Free, valid customer card is always required
- Persons, visiting courses of acquiring later general secondary school or intermediate secondary school leaving qualifications at an adult education centre or another institution of vocational training
- For apprentices
- For participants of officially recognised pre-vocational trainings
- For trainees and interns, if the placement / community service is part of the education
- For civil service trainees (in the lower and middle grade of the civil service)
- Participants of a gap year usually taken to do voluntary work in the social sector or gap year taken to do voluntary work in the environmental sector or comparable social service (e.g. FKJ / FWJ / BFD)
- Traveller class
- For the 2nd class
The order form is available:
As download on this site
Summary of tariff zones:
The zones A, B and C cover the entire tariff area for all passengers – regardless of whether they use Single tickets, Day tickets or Monthly passes.
- Zone Acovers the city area
- Zone Bcovers adjacent towns and municipalitiesCities Isernhagen, Garbsen, Seelze, Ronnenberg, Hemmingen
- Zone Ccovers more remote rural areas of the Hannover regionCities Leehrte, Uetze, Großburgwedel, Mellendorf
Each tariff zone has its own colour, which is used always in connection with the corresponding zone designation.
- You can hand in the filled out order form (see download above) for the Apprenticeship pass subscription in the GVH customer centre or the GVH service points.
- You need a passport photo for the customer card to get the Apprenticeship pass subscription. It is available in the GVH customer centre or the GVH service points. Furthermore, you need a proof of authority, which must be filled out by the school secretariat of the employer.
- The proof of authority is available in the GVH customer centre, in the GVH service points and for download on this page.
- The Apprenticeship pass is valid only for the zones ABC. If you also use the regional tariff zones D, E and/or F it may be more efficient to combine the Apprenticeship pass with the Monthly pass education Regional tariff.
Good to know
- If you apply for a Apprenticeship pass subscription no later than the 10th day of each month, you can use it in the following month already.
- Until then, you can purchase a Subscription start pass.
- The Apprenticeship pass subscription will be sent to you directly.
- If you pay the entire amount for your Apprenticeship pass subscription at once in advance, you will receive a further discount of 2 % on the price.
- Detailed information and consultation available at the GVH customer centre.
Subscription start pass
If you apply for a new subscription, it takes a few days until your request is processed and you get the desired pass. The Subscription start pass allows subscribers to bridge the time from application to the start of the subscription period: it is currently issued in the GVH Customer Centre. The Subscription start pass is valid from midnight of the first day of validity until 05:00 am of the last day of validity. The price depends on how many days must be bridged until the subscription starts. For each day only 1/30 of the future monthly subscription price will be charged.