- For three zones (ABC)
Day ticket for children
With the Day ticket for children (aged 6 to 14) you can travel from early in the morning until late in the evening within the GVH tariff area by bus, tram or train – as often and as far as you like at a very attractive price! Furthermore the Day ticket for children is valid as well for a dog.
Price overview with price levels
- For as many journeys you like in the buses, trams and trains within the entire GVH tariff area
- One day long until 05:00 a.m. of the following day
- Non-personalised, 1 child aged 6 to 14 years
- 1 dog
- For the 2nd class
You can get the ticket:
Summary of tariff zones:
The zones A, B and C cover the entire tariff area for all passengers – regardless of whether they use Single tickets, Day tickets or Monthly passes.
- Zone Acovers the city area
- Zone Bcovers adjacent towns and municipalitiesCities Isernhagen, Garbsen, Seelze, Ronnenberg, Hemmingen
- Zone Ccovers more remote rural areas of the Hannover regionCities Leehrte, Uetze, Großburgwedel, Mellendorf
Each tariff zone has its own colour, which is used always in connection with the corresponding zone designation.