- For one (A, B or C), two (AB or BC) or three zones (ABC)
Day ticket S (for authorised persons only)
With the Day ticket S, eligible persons can travel a whole day within the GVH tariff area at a quite discounted price – until 05:00 a.m. of the following day. As authorisation to use the Day ticket S you need a Region S pass (Region-S-Karte).
Price overview with price levels
- For as many journeys you like in the buses, trams and trains within the GVH tariff area
- One day long until 05:00 a.m. of the following day
- 1 person, only valid in connection with ownership of the Region S pass (Region-S-Karte)
- For the 2nd class
You can get the ticket:
Summary of tariff zones:
The zones A, B and C cover the entire tariff area for all passengers – regardless of whether they use Single tickets, Day tickets or Monthly passes.
- Zone Acovers the city area
- Zone Bcovers adjacent towns and municipalitiesCities Isernhagen, Garbsen, Seelze, Ronnenberg, Hemmingen
- Zone Ccovers more remote rural areas of the Hannover regionCities Leehrte, Uetze, Großburgwedel, Mellendorf
Each tariff zone has its own colour, which is used always in connection with the corresponding zone designation.
- The Day ticket S is only valid in connection with the Region S pass (Region-S-Karte) and an official proof of identity.
- The Region S pass (Region-S-Karte) is send automatically to entitled persons once a year in November / December.
- If you are entitled to use the Region S pass (Region-S-Karte) and did not receive one or lost it please contact the social welfare office of your city or municipality or the responsible job centre.
- Holders of the Region S pass (Region-S-Karte) can enjoy the Zoo Hanover at an advantageous price: showing your pass you will receive a discount on the entry price.
Further information regarding the Region S pass (Region-S-Karte). (Available in German language only.)