- For three zones (ABC)
Day ticket S for children (for authorised persons only)
If you are between 6 and 14 years old and holder of a Region S pass (Region-S-Karte), you are allowed to buy a Day ticket S for children. In doing so you are mobile the whole day – on every line of the GVH – at a favourable price.
Price overview with price levels
- For as many journeys you like in the buses, trams and trains within the entire GVH tariff area
- One day long until 05:00 a.m. of the following day
- 1 child aged 6 to 14 years, only valid in connection with ownership of the Region S pass (Region-S-Karte)
- For the 2nd class
You can get the ticket:
Summary of tariff zones:
The zones A, B and C cover the entire tariff area for all passengers – regardless of whether they use Single tickets, Day tickets or Monthly passes.
- Zone Acovers the city area
- Zone Bcovers adjacent towns and municipalitiesCities Isernhagen, Garbsen, Seelze, Ronnenberg, Hemmingen
- Zone Ccovers more remote rural areas of the Hannover regionCities Leehrte, Uetze, Großburgwedel, Mellendorf
Each tariff zone has its own colour, which is used always in connection with the corresponding zone designation.
- The Day ticket S for children is only valid in connection with the Region S pass (Region-S-Karte).
- The Region S pass (Region-S-Karte) is send automatically to entitled persons once a year in November / December.
- If you are entitled to use the Region S pass (Region-S-Karte) and did not receive one or lost it please contact the social welfare office of your city or municipality or the responsible job centre.
- Holders of the Region S pass (Region-S-Karte) can enjoy the Zoo Hanover at an advantageous price: showing your pass you will receive a discount on the entry price.
Further information regarding the Region S pass (Region-S-Karte). (Available in German language only.)