- For one, two, three, four, five or six zones: in addition to the three GVH tariff zones (A, B and C) the Regional tariff covers the zones D, E and F
Monthly pass 1. class Regional tariff
With the Monthly pass 1. class Regional tariff, you are also mobile on rail routes in the counties around the Hanover region and can also travel in 1st class for a uniform surcharge of 64 euros (one to three zones) and in the amount of 100 euros (four to six zones). Not only do you enjoy free travel on suburban and many regional trains – you can also use the buses and trains in the GVH tariff area.
Price overview with price levels
E*: Only valid on the route Bückeburg – Kirchhorsten – Stadthagen.
DE**: Only valid on the route Bückeburg – Kirchhorsten – Stadthagen – Lindhorst.
- For all buses and trams within the GVH tariff area (ABC) and the suburban and regional trains (RB, RE) in the zones A-F
- From the 1st chosen day of validity until 05:00 a.m. at the same day of the following month (example 17th May to 17th June 05:00 a.m.)
- Non-personalised, 1 person
- Also for one co-travelling adult and up to three children under the age of 18 at the weekends and public holidays the whole day long and from Monday to Friday from 07:00 p.m. until 05:00 a.m. of the following day
- For the 1st and 2nd class
Summary of tariff zones:
The zones A, B and C cover the entire tariff area for all passengers – regardless of whether they use Single tickets, Day tickets or Monthly passes.
- Zone Acovers the city area
- Zone Bcovers adjacent towns and municipalitiesCities Isernhagen, Garbsen, Seelze, Ronnenberg, Hemmingen
- Zone Ccovers more remote rural areas of the Hannover regionCities Leehrte, Uetze, Großburgwedel, Mellendorf
- Zone D-FRegional tariff
Each tariff zone has its own colour, which is used always in connection with the corresponding zone designation.
- The Monthly pass 1. class Regional tariff can be transferred to another person.
- On train journeys between Hanover and Alfeld, Celle, Elze, Nienburg or Peine you can as well use IC trains of the Deutsche Bahn with the Monthly pass 1. class Regional tariff. In this case you need to pay an additional IC fee at the DB vending machines, in the DB travel centres or in the subscription centre of the Deutsche Bahn.
- Journeys within the Regional tariff must at least cover the zones C and D (exemptions are journeys in the district of Schaumburg between Bückeburg and Stadthagen (zone E) and between Bückeburg and Lindhorst (zones DE)).
With the Monthly pass 1. class Regional tariff you get favourable connecting tickets
- In the buses in the district of Schaumburg
- In the rural district of Celle: The CeBus monthly pass and subscription
- In the district of Hameln-Pyrmont: the local public transport subscription (Öffi-Abo) and the monthly pass
- In the district Landkreis Nienburg/Weser for the VLN
- In the City of Hildesheim with the connecting ticket regional transport (only valid for GVH subscribers)