- For one (A, B or C), two (AB or BC) or three zones (ABC)
Monthly pass 1. class
With the Monthly pass 1. class you are mobile for one month – you can choose the first day of validity freely. The Monthly pass 1. class is available for a uniform surcharge of 66 euros per month. It is transferable, so that people other than yourself can also use it. On weekends, public holidays and in the evenings after 07:00 p.m., you can also take one adult and up to three children under 18 with you free of charge.
Price overview with price levels
- Price levels
- For as many journeys you like in the buses, trams and trains within the GVH tariff area
- From the 1st chosen day of validity until 05:00 a.m. of the same day in the following month (example: from 17. May to 17 June, 05:00 a.m.)
- Non-personalised, 1 person
- Also for one co-travelling adult and up to three children under the age of 18 at the weekends and public holidays the whole day long and from Monday to Friday from 07:00 p.m. until 05:00 a.m. of the following day
- Traveller class
- For the 1st and 2nd class
PDF Download Family certificate (writeable)
You can get the ticket:
At the vending machines of ÜSTRA
In the buses of regiobus
At the vending machines of the railroad companies metronom, enno, WestfalenBahn, erixx, DB, start und Transdev
in the travel centres and video travel centres of Transdev
In the DB Travel Centres
Summary of tariff zones:
The zones A, B and C cover the entire tariff area for all passengers – regardless of whether they use Single tickets, Day tickets or Monthly passes.
- Zone Acovers the city area
- Zone Bcovers adjacent towns and municipalitiesCities Isernhagen, Garbsen, Seelze, Ronnenberg, Hemmingen
- Zone Ccovers more remote rural areas of the Hannover regionCities Leehrte, Uetze, Großburgwedel, Mellendorf
Each tariff zone has its own colour, which is used always in connection with the corresponding zone designation.
You can extent the Monthly pass 1. class
- If you want to travel across more zones, your pass is valid for, you only need a Single- or 6 trip Single ticket for one zone (A, B or C) to continue in the 2nd class. Here it is not important how many zones you cross. Example: your Monthly pass 1. class is valid for zone C but you want to get to the main station Hanover in zone A. Although you cross zone B and A, an extension by a Single- or a 6 trip Single ticket for one zone (A, B or C) is enough.
- If you make several journeys in other zones on one day, you can in this case buy a Day ticket or 6 trip Day ticket for one zone (A, B or C).
- For short journeys in excess of the scope of validity of your Monthly pass 1. class (three stations by tram, five stations by bus) all you need is an additional Short trip ticket.
- All other persons, you take with your Monthly pass 1. class and who travel within more zones your pass is valid for, also need a ticket each for one zone (A, B or C). An extension is also possible with a Day ticket for groups up to 5 persons for one zone (A, B or C).