- For one, two, three, four, five or six zones: in addition to the three GVH tariff zones (A, B and C) the Regional tariff covers the zones D, E and F
Monthly pass education Regional tariff
You are an apprentice and travel to your training place by train – not only in the region but beyond? In this case you should decide on a Monthly pass education Regional tariff. In doing so, you may not only use suburban and many regional trains – you can as well use all buses and trams within the GVH tariff area.
Price overview with price levels
E*: Only valid on the route Bückeburg – Kirchhorsten – Stadthagen.
DE**: Only valid on the route Bückeburg – Kirchhorsten – Stadthagen – Lindhorst.
- For all buses and trams within the GVH tariff area (ABC) and the suburban and regional trains (RB, RE) in the zones A-F
- From the 1st chosen day of validity until 05:00 a.m. at the same day of the following month (example: from 17. May to 17. June 05:00 a.m.)
- For the holder only
- For apprentices
- For pupils at adult education institutions for full time acquisition of school qualifications
- For persons, who visit a state-approved vocational preparation course
- For student apprentices and improvers, if the internship / traineeship is part of the training
- For junior doctors
- For official aspirants of the lower and middle grade of the civil service
- For participants in a voluntary social or ecological year or comparable social service (FSJ / FÖJ / FWJ / BFD)
- For students not entitled to use the Semester pass GVH
- For the 2nd class
Summary of tariff zones:
The zones A, B and C cover the entire tariff area for all passengers – regardless of whether they use Single tickets, Day tickets or Monthly passes.
- Zone Acovers the city area
- Zone Bcovers adjacent towns and municipalitiesCities Isernhagen, Garbsen, Seelze, Ronnenberg, Hemmingen
- Zone Ccovers more remote rural areas of the Hannover regionCities Leehrte, Uetze, Großburgwedel, Mellendorf
- Zone D-FRegional tariff
Each tariff zone has its own colour, which is used always in connection with the corresponding zone designation.
Good to know
- On train journeys between Hanover and Alfeld, Celle, Elze, Nienburg or Peine you can as well use IC trains of the Deutsche Bahn with the Monthly pass education Regional tariff. In this case you need to pay an additional IC fee at the DB vending machines, in the DB travel centres or in the subscription centre of the Deutsche Bahn.
- Journeys within the Regional tariff must at least cover the zones C and D (exemptions are journeys in the district of Schaumburg between Bückeburg and Stadthagen (zone E) and between Bückeburg and Lindhorst (zones DE)).
With the Monthly pass education Regional tariff you get favourable connecting tickets
- In the buses in the district of Schaumburg
- In the rural district of Celle: The CeBus monthly pass and subscription
- In the district of Hameln-Pyrmont: the local public transport subscription (Öffi-Abo) and the monthly pass
- In the district of Nienburg/Weser for the VLN
- In the City of Hildesheim with the connecting ticket regional transport (only valid for GVH subscribers)