- For one, two, three, four, five or six zones: in addition to the three GVH tariff zones (A, B and C) the Regional tariff covers the zones D, E and F
Monthly pass education subscription Regional tariff
You are an apprentice and reach your training place by train – not only in the region but beyond? In this case you should decide on a Monthly pass education subscription Regional tariff. In doing so, you can not only use suburban and many regional trains – you can as well use all buses and trams within the GVH tariff area.
Price overview with price levels
E*: Only valid on the route Bückeburg – Kirchhorsten – Stadthagen.
DE**: Only valid on the route Bückeburg – Kirchhorsten – Stadthagen – Lindhorst.
- For all buses and trams within the GVH tariff area (ABC), the suburban and the regional trains (RB, RE) in the zones A-F
- From the 1st day of the month on
- For at least twelve months
- For the holder only
- For apprentices
- For pupils at adult education institutions for full time acquisition of school qualifications
- For persons, who visit a state-approved vocational preparation course
- For student apprentices and improvers, if the internship / traineeship is part of the training
- For junior doctors
- For official aspirants of the lower and middle grade of the civil service
- For participants in a voluntary social or ecological year or comparable social service (FSJ / FÖJ / FWJ / BFD)
- For students not entitled to use the Semester pass GVH
- For the 2nd class
Summary of tariff zones:
The zones A, B and C cover the entire tariff area for all passengers – regardless of whether they use Single tickets, Day tickets or Monthly passes.
- Zone Acovers the city area
- Zone Bcovers adjacent towns and municipalitiesCities Isernhagen, Garbsen, Seelze, Ronnenberg, Hemmingen
- Zone Ccovers more remote rural areas of the Hannover regionCities Leehrte, Uetze, Großburgwedel, Mellendorf
- Zone D-FRegional tariff
Each tariff zone has its own colour, which is used always in connection with the corresponding zone designation.
- You can hand in the completed order form for the Monthly pass education subscription Regional tariff at the GVH Customer Centre or at the GVH Service and Sales Centres.
- In order to apply for a Monthly pass education subscription Regional tariff you need a passport photo for the customer card, a customer card, available at the GVH Service Centre or the GVH Customer Centre and an authorisation card that must be filled out by the school secretariat or the training company.
- The authorisation card is available in the GVH Customer Centre, the GVH service and sales centres and as a download on this site
Good to know
- If you apply for a Monthly pass education subscription Regional tariff no later than the 10th day of each month, you can use it in the following month already
- Until then, you can purchase a Subscription start pass
- The Monthly pass education subscription Regional tariff is send to you directly
- If you pay the entire amount for your Monthly pass education subscription Regional tariff at once in advance, you will receive a further discount of 2 % on the price
- On train journeys between Hanover and Alfeld, Celle, Elze, Nienburg or Peine you can as well use IC trains of the Deutsche Bahn with the Monthly pass education subscription Regional tariff. In this case you need to pay an additional IC fee at the DB vending machines, in the DB travel centres or in the subscription centre of the Deutsche Bahn.
- Journeys within the Regional tariff must at least cover the zones C and D (exemptions are journeys in the district of Schaumburg between Bückeburg and Stadthagen (zone E) and between Bückeburg and Lindhorst (zones DE)).
- Detailed information and support you can get in our GVH Customer Centre, in the Karmarschstraße 30/32, 30159 Hanover
With the Monthly pass education subscription Regional tariff you get favourable connecting tickets
- In the buses in the district of Schaumburg
- In the rural district of Celle: The CeBus monthly pass and subscription
- In the district of Hameln-Pyrmont: the local public transport subscription (Öffi-Abo) and the monthly pass
- In the district of Nienburg/Weser for the VLN
- In the City of Hildesheim with the connecting ticket regional transport (only valid for GVH subscribers)
Subscription start pass
If you apply for a new subscription, it takes a few days until your request is processed and you get the desired pass. The Subscription start pass allows subscribers to bridge the time from application to the start of the subscription period: it is currently issued in the GVH Customer Centre. The Subscription start pass is valid from midnight of the first day of validity until 05:00 a.m. of the last day of validity. The price depends on how many days must be bridged until the subscription starts. For each day only 1/30 of the future monthly subscription price will be charged.