- For one, two, three, four, five or six zones: in addition to the three GVH tariff zones (A, B and C) the Regional tariff covers the zones D, E and F
Monthly pass Regional tariff
Do you travel regularly on the railway lines in rural districts around the Hanover region and frequently over Hanover or towards Hanover? In this case you should decide to purchase a Monthly pass Regional tariff. In doing so, you can not only use the suburban and many regional trains but as well the buses and trams within the GVH tariff area.
Price overview with price levels
E*: Only valid on the route Bückeburg – Kirchhorsten – Stadthagen.
DE**: Only valid on the route Bückeburg – Kirchhorsten – Stadthagen – Lindhorst.
- Price levels
- For all buses and trams within the GVH tariff area (ABC) and the suburban and regional trains (RB, RE) in the zones A-F
- From the 1st chosen day of validity until 05:00 a.m. at the same day of the following month (example 17th May to 17th June 05:00 a.m.)
- Non-personalised, 1 person
- Also for one co-travelling adult and up to three children under the age of 18 at the weekends and public holidays the whole day long and from Monday to Friday from 07:00 p.m. until 05:00 a.m. of the following day
- Traveller class
- For the 2nd class
PDF Downloads Regional tariff (writeable)
You can get the ticket:
At the vending machines of the railroad companies metronom, enno, WestfalenBahn, erixx, DB, start und Transdev
in the travel centres and video travel centres of Transdev
In the DB Travel Centres
Summary of tariff zones:
The zones A, B and C cover the entire tariff area for all passengers – regardless of whether they use Single tickets, Day tickets or Monthly passes.
- Zone Acovers the city area
- Zone Bcovers adjacent towns and municipalitiesCities Isernhagen, Garbsen, Seelze, Ronnenberg, Hemmingen
- Zone Ccovers more remote rural areas of the Hannover regionCities Leehrte, Uetze, Großburgwedel, Mellendorf
- Zone D-FRegional tariff
Each tariff zone has its own colour, which is used always in connection with the corresponding zone designation.
- The Monthly pass Regional tariff can be transferred to another person.
- On train journeys between Hanover and Alfeld, Celle, Elze, Nienburg or Peine you can as well use IC trains of the Deutsche Bahn with the Monthly pass Regional tariff. In this case you need to pay an additional IC fee at the DB vending machines, in the DB travel centres or in the subscription centre of the Deutsche Bahn.
- Journeys within the Regional tariff must at least cover the zones C and D (exemptions are journeys in the district of Schaumburg between Bückeburg and Stadthagen (zone E) and between Bückeburg and Lindhorst (zones DE)).
With the Monthly pass Regional tariff you get favourable connecting tickets
- In the buses in the district of Schaumburg
- In the rural district of Celle: The CeBus monthly pass and subscription
- In the district of Hameln-Pyrmont: the local public transport subscription (Öffi-Abo) and the monthly pass
- In the district Landkreis Nienburg/Weser for the VLN
- In the city of Hildesheim and the district of Hildesheim: the "Monatskarte Mobil (Azubi)" and the subscription of the ROSA tariff association