- For three zones (ABC)
Monthly pass U21
With the Monthly pass U21 (up to the age of 20) you are mobile in your free time. During the week the Monthly pass U21 is valid from 02:00 p.m. within the entire GVH tariff area. At the weekends and on public holidays you can even use the buses, trams and trains the whole day long. The first day of validity can be freely selected.
Price overview with price levels
- For as many journeys you like in the buses, trams and trains within the entire GVH tariff area
- From the 1st chosen day of validity until 05:00 a.m. at the same day of the following month (example: from 17. May to 17. June 05:00 a.m.)
- Monday to Friday from 02:00 p.m. until 05:00 a.m. of the following day, at the weekends and on public holidays all day long
- For the holder only
- For everyone under the age of 21
- For the 2nd class
Summary of tariff zones:
The zones A, B and C cover the entire tariff area for all passengers – regardless of whether they use Single tickets, Day tickets or Monthly passes.
- Zone Acovers the city area
- Zone Bcovers adjacent towns and municipalitiesCities Isernhagen, Garbsen, Seelze, Ronnenberg, Hemmingen
- Zone Ccovers more remote rural areas of the Hannover regionCities Leehrte, Uetze, Großburgwedel, Mellendorf
Each tariff zone has its own colour, which is used always in connection with the corresponding zone designation.