- For three zones (ABC)
Single ticket for children
Children travel particularly low priced. With the Single ticket for children (aged 6 to 14) you can travel for two hours with all buses, trams and trains within the GVH tariff area (zones ABC) and even change the line in the same driving direction. Return and round trips are not possible. Furthermore the Single ticket for children is also valid for a dog. By the way: If you are under the age of 6, you can use the buses, trams and trains of the GVH for free when you are accompanied.
Price overview with price levels
- Price levels
- For one journey with buses, trams and trains within the entire GVH tariff area
- For up to two hours after validation or during the desired period of validity
- not transferable after departure, 1 child aged 6 to 14 years
- 1 dog
- Traveller class
- For the 2nd class
You can get the ticket:
At the vending machines of ÜSTRA
In the buses of ÜSTRA
In the buses of regiobus
At the vending machines of the railroad companies metronom, enno, WestfalenBahn, erixx, DB, start und Transdev
in the travel centres and video travel centres of Transdev
In the DB Travel Centres
Summary of tariff zones:
The zones A, B and C cover the entire tariff area for all passengers – regardless of whether they use Single tickets, Day tickets or Monthly passes.
- Zone Acovers the city area
- Zone Bcovers adjacent towns and municipalitiesCities Isernhagen, Garbsen, Seelze, Ronnenberg, Hemmingen
- Zone Ccovers more remote rural areas of the Hannover regionCities Leehrte, Uetze, Großburgwedel, Mellendorf
Each tariff zone has its own colour, which is used always in connection with the corresponding zone designation.