Semester pass GVH
Purchase the Deutschland ticket GVH SemesterT Upgrade for a surcharge of 16.67 Euro per month. Semester ticket GVH holders can use the local and regional transport all over Germany with this upgrade.
By bus to university in the morning. In the evening by tram to the club. And at the weekend take a ride to the countryside by regional train! With the Semester pass GVH students enjoy free movement within the entire GVH tariff area. Students also benefit from a special advantage: With the Semester pass GVH you have the opportunity to use 30 free minutes per trip with sprintRAD – and as often as you want! With sprintRAD, you can comfortably cycle through the city or the last few meters from the stop to your destination.
The Semester pass GVH is available for students of the following universities:
- Fachhochschule des Mittelstands, Standort Hannover
- Fachhochschule für die Wirtschaft, Hannover
- Hochschule Hannover (HsH)
- Hochschule für Musik, Theater und Medien Hannover
- IUBH Internationale Hochschule, Hannover
- Leibniz Universität Hannover
- Medizinische Hochschule Hannover
- Tierärztliche Hochschule Hannover
You can get the Semester pass GVH at the corresponding universities.
You can now purchase the Deutschland ticket GVH SemesterT Upgrade through GVH.
The Semester pass GVH is valid:
- For three zones (ABC)
- For the matriculated semester
- For the holder only
- In connection with a valid passport or identity card only
- For the 2nd class
The Deutschland ticket GVH SemesterT Upgrade is valid:
- Based on a valid Semester ticket GVH
- All over Germany with the participating companies in local transport
- For a calendar month
- exclusively for the ticket holder
- For the 2nd class
Find more information, including information on validity of the Deutschland ticket GVH SemesterT Upgrade here.
- The Semester pass GVH costs 23 euros and is already included in the semester fees. Exceptions are private universities.