Our Workshop ticket for car dealers and automotive enterprises
If you have to take your car to the workshop, the GVH is ready. Instead of taking a car you go on return journey easily by bus or tram from selected workshops for free and the next day back for collection.
The Workshop ticket is available at the following car dealers resp. automotive enterprises in the Hanover Region (status as of November 2022):
- Autohaus Kahle KG: Am Leineufer 49, 30419 Hannover
- Volkswagen Automobile Hannover GmbH: Autohaus Podbi, Podbielskistraße 295, 30655 Hannover, Autohaus Bischoff & Hamel, Hildesheimer Straße 349, 30519 Hannover and Autohaus Langenhagen, Friesenring 4/8, 30853 Langenhagen
- Gessner & Jacobi GmbH & Co. KG: Falkenstraße 16-18, 30449 Hannover and Bauweg 1, 30953 Hannover
- BMW AG Niederlassung Hannover: Lissabonner Allee 3, 30539 Hannover and Lister Kirchweg 87, 30177 Hannover
- Mercedes-Benz AG Niederlassung Hannover: Podbielskistraße 293, 30655 Hannover
- CarUnion GmbH: Wagenfeldstraße 15, 30519 Hannover
The Workshop ticket is generally valid:
- For journeys with the buses and trams within the entire GVH tariff area for the 2nd class
- On the registered day of validity and the day after; if the day of validity is Friday, the Workshop ticket is valid for the weekend and the following Monday (maximum four days of validity)
- For three zones (ABC)
- For the person named on the order; also alternatively for commissioned representatives
- The fare is already included in the cost of repair.
- You can identify the Workshop ticket due to the stamped GVH logo on the repair ticket.
Contact for car dealers and automotive enterprises
Interested car dealers or automotive enterprises in the Hanover Region can contact our colleagues in the Tariff Department/Sales Department:
GVH Tariff Department/Sales Department
- Phone: +49 511 36888-768