- for three zones (ABC)
Monthly pass 1st class surcharge for Deutschland ticket
You can use the public transportation in GVH region (ABC zones) within the selected validity period even in the 1st class coaches of the railway companies with the Monthly pass 1st class surcharge for Deutschland ticket. It is a digital, personal monthly pass in retail sale for one calendar month and costs 66 Euro a month. The surcharge is valid only with a valid Deutschland ticket and an official photo ID and up to 03:00 A.M. on 1st of the following month. The surcharge alone does not constitute an entitlement to travel.
- together with the Deutschland ticket for any number of trips with buses and trains in GVH fare zone, also in 1st class coaches
- for one calendar month, up to 03:00 A.M. on 1st of the following month (example: from 01 June 12:00 A.M. to 01 July, 03:00 A.M.)
- exclusively for the pass holder (non-transferable)
- together with the Deutschland ticket in the 1st and 2nd class
Summary of tariff zones:
The zones A, B and C cover the entire tariff area for all passengers – regardless of whether they use Single tickets, Day tickets or Monthly passes.
- Zone Acovers the city area
- Zone Bcovers adjacent towns and municipalitiesCities Isernhagen, Garbsen, Seelze, Ronnenberg, Hemmingen
- Zone Ccovers more remote rural areas of the Hannover regionCities Leehrte, Uetze, Großburgwedel, Mellendorf
Each tariff zone has its own colour, which is used always in connection with the corresponding zone designation.