- For three zones (ABC)
The Youth pass (up to the age of 22) allows high school pupils and volunteer service participants (FSJ / FÖJ / FWJ / BFD) to travel at a quite good price within the GVH tariff area (zones ABC). The pass is also valid in your leisure time and during the holidays. Also apprentices up to and including 22 years of age can use the Youth pass for 15 euros per month.
Price overview with price levels
- For as many journeys you like in the buses, trams and trains within the GVH tariff area
- From the first chosen day of validity until 05:00 a.m. at the same day of the following month (example: from 17th May to 17th June 05:00 a.m.)
- For the holder only
- For pupils up to the age of 22
- For all participants in FSJ / FÖJ / FWJ and Bufdi up to the age of 22
- For apprentices (all part-time students of vocational schools) up to and including 22 years of age
- For the 2nd class
Summary of tariff zones:
The zones A, B and C cover the entire tariff area for all passengers – regardless of whether they use Single tickets, Day tickets or Monthly passes.
- Zone Acovers the city area
- Zone Bcovers adjacent towns and municipalitiesCities Isernhagen, Garbsen, Seelze, Ronnenberg, Hemmingen
- Zone Ccovers more remote rural areas of the Hannover regionCities Leehrte, Uetze, Großburgwedel, Mellendorf
Each tariff zone has its own colour, which is used always in connection with the corresponding zone designation.
That is what you need for a Youth pass:
- A passport photo for the customer card
- A customer card (from the GVH Customer Centre or the GVH Service and Sales Centres)
- A confirmation (as a download above) from school (from 15 years of age) or your FSJ / FÖJ / FWJ / BFD work place