Special transports and on-demand offers in the GVH
The transport companies within the GVH, offer passengers a supplementary timetable at certain times and at certain bus lines. Fixed-run taxis, minibuses and on-demand offers such as the call a bus-service or the on-call taxi replace transit buses, when there are less people travelling and bring passengers reliably to their destinations. In this way you are mobile also in the evening, at night and on the weekend within the GVH. Please note that the Short trip ticket is not accepted.
Fixed-run taxis run like buses according to schedule. This is marked in the timetable with the symbol „T“. The fixed-run taxis run on the following bus lines 122, 123, 125, 129, 130, 134, 135, 330, 341 and 363 of ÜSTRA. If you would like to use a fixed-run taxi as a group, please contact +49 511 8484 at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
The ÜSTRA on-call taxi
The ÜSTRA on-call taxis run in contrast to fixed-run taxis only after prior booking at times defined within the timetable, marked by a car symbol and a telephone receiver. Please contact +49 511 8484 at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
Call a bus-service Neustadt
- The call a bus-service Neustadt complements in the evening or on weekends the regular transportation service in Neustadt at the times defined in the timetable.
- In order that the bus can pick you up at the stop after prior booking, please contact +49 5032 809300 in good time before departure or online via our electronic timetable. In case of journeys from Neustadt/Bahnhof (ZOB) you can announce your request as well directly at the driver inside the bus.
- The departure- and pre-registration times can be found in the timetables of the following lines 820, 831, 840, 850, 860, 870 and for the urban transport Neustadt. The call a bus-service Neustadt is marked with a „R“ in the timetable.
- You pay no additional price for the call a bus-service. You only need a valid GVH ticket.
On-call taxi regiobus
- Like the call a bus-service Neustadt, on-call taxis run only upon prior booking at the times defined in the timetable.
- These offers are marked in the timetable with a car symbol and a telephone receiver.
- After 08:00 p.m. you can as well exit between two stops.
- For journeys with the on-call taxi, you can use the regular GVH tickets.
How to order your on-call taxi:
You can order the regiobus on-call taxi by phone at +49 5031 175500 or online via our electronic timetable. Journeys must be announced at least 60 to 90 minutes before the departure. Registrations can be made until three days in advance. Please let us know, when, with how many people, at which stop you would like to be picked up and where you want to go. If you need assistance with booking via the electronic timetable, you can find instructions on the regiobus website (available in German language only).
Please also note the separate conditions for the transport of pets.
Since the offers may vary significantly, you will find more information here on on-call taxi in the individual municipalities and districts.