Special transports and on-demand offers in the GVH
Fixed-run taxis run like buses according to schedule. This is marked in the timetable with the symbol „T“. The fixed-run taxis run on the following bus lines 122, 123, 125, 129, 130, 134, 135, 330, 341 and 363 of ÜSTRA. If you would like to use a fixed-run taxi as a group, please contact +49 511 8484 at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
The ÜSTRA on-call taxi
The ÜSTRA on-call taxis run in contrast to fixed-run taxis only after prior booking at times defined within the timetable, marked by a car symbol and a telephone receiver. Please contact +49 511 8484 at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
Call a bus-service Neustadt
- The call a bus-service Neustadt complements in the evening or on weekends the regular transportation service in Neustadt at the times defined in the timetable.
- In order that the bus can pick you up at the stop after prior booking, please contact +49 5032 809300 in good time before departure or online via our electronic timetable. In case of journeys from Neustadt/Bahnhof (ZOB) you can announce your request as well directly at the driver inside the bus.
- The departure- and pre-registration times can be found in the timetables of the following lines 820, 831, 840, 850, 860, 870 and for the urban transport Neustadt. The call a bus-service Neustadt is marked with a „R“ in the timetable.
- You pay no additional price for the call a bus-service. You only need a valid GVH ticket.
On-call taxi regiobus
- Like the call a bus-service Neustadt, on-call taxis run only upon prior booking at the times defined in the timetable.
- These offers are marked in the timetable with a car symbol and a telephone receiver.
- After 08:00 p.m. you can as well exit between two stops.
- For journeys with the on-call taxi, you can use the regular GVH tickets.