- For one (A, B or C), two (AB or BC) or three zones (ABC)
6 trip Single ticket
The Single ticket is as well available as 6 trip package – this way you can save on average up to 10 % per journey. The 6 trip Single ticket is available for one (A, B or C), two (AB or BC) or three zones (ABC). It is valid for up to two hours for all buses, trams and trains in the selected area of validity in the GVH tariff zone. Within the selected zone, it is possible to change in the same direction of travel. Return and round trips are not possible. Please note that the area of validity is already printed on the 6 trip Single ticket in paper form.
Price overview with price levels
- For journeys with buses, trams and trains within the GVH tariff area
- Two hours long after validation or two hours long within the chosen period of validity
- 1 person (per ticket), not transferable after departure
- For the 2nd class
- As ticket in the 1st class provided you buy an additional Single ticket
Summary of tariff zones:
The zones A, B and C cover the entire tariff area for all passengers – regardless of whether they use Single tickets, Day tickets or Monthly passes.
- Zone Acovers the city area
- Zone Bcovers adjacent towns and municipalitiesCities Isernhagen, Garbsen, Seelze, Ronnenberg, Hemmingen
- Zone Ccovers more remote rural areas of the Hannover regionCities Leehrte, Uetze, Großburgwedel, Mellendorf
Each tariff zone has its own colour, which is used always in connection with the corresponding zone designation.