- For one (A, B or C), two (AB or BC) or three zones (ABC)
The Single ticket enables you to travel and change up to two hours by bus, tram or train in the same direction within the GVH tariff area. Return and round trips are not possible. The ticket is available for one (A, B or C), two (AB or BC) or three zones (ABC).
Price overview with price levels
- Price levels
- For one journey with buses, trams and trains within the GVH tariff area
- Two hours long after validation or two hours long within the chosen period of validity
- 1 person, not transferable after departure
- Traveller class
- For the 2nd class
- As ticket in the 1st class provided you buy an additional Single ticket
You can get the ticket:
At the vending machines of ÜSTRA
In the buses of ÜSTRA
In the buses of regiobus
At the vending machines of the railroad companies metronom, enno, WestfalenBahn, erixx, DB, start und Transdev
in the travel centres and video travel centres of Transdev
In the DB Travel Centres
Summary of tariff zones:
The zones A, B and C cover the entire tariff area for all passengers – regardless of whether they use Single tickets, Day tickets or Monthly passes.
- Zone Acovers the city area
- Zone Bcovers adjacent towns and municipalitiesCities Isernhagen, Garbsen, Seelze, Ronnenberg, Hemmingen
- Zone Ccovers more remote rural areas of the Hannover regionCities Leehrte, Uetze, Großburgwedel, Mellendorf
Each tariff zone has its own colour, which is used always in connection with the corresponding zone designation.