- For one (A, B or C), two (AB or BC) or three zones (ABC)
With the Day ticket you can use the buses, trams and trains as often as you like within the GVH tariff area – until 05:00 a.m. of the following day. In most cases it is already advantageous if you even only plan two rides such as a return journey.
Price overview with price levels
- Price levels
- For as many journeys you like in the buses, trams and trains within the GVH tariff area
- One day long until 05:00 a.m. of the following day
- 1 person, not transferable after departure
- Traveller class
- For the 2nd class
- For journeys in the 1st class provided you buy an additional Day ticket
You can get the ticket:
At the vending machines of ÜSTRA
In the buses of ÜSTRA
In the buses of regiobus
At the vending machines of the railroad companies metronom, enno, WestfalenBahn, erixx, DB, start und Transdev
in the travel centres and video travel centres of Transdev
In the DB Travel Centres
Summary of tariff zones:
The zones A, B and C cover the entire tariff area for all passengers – regardless of whether they use Single tickets, Day tickets or Monthly passes.
- Zone Acovers the city area
- Zone Bcovers adjacent towns and municipalitiesCities Isernhagen, Garbsen, Seelze, Ronnenberg, Hemmingen
- Zone Ccovers more remote rural areas of the Hannover regionCities Leehrte, Uetze, Großburgwedel, Mellendorf
Each tariff zone has its own colour, which is used always in connection with the corresponding zone designation.