- For one (A, B or C), two (AB or BC) or three zones (ABC)
Day ticket for groups up to 5 persons
If you travel with friends or family, the Day ticket for groups up to 5 persons might be the best solution. The more people attend the journey, the more money can be saved by everyone. Instead of a person you can as well travel with maximum one dog.
Price overview with price levels
- For as many journeys you like in the buses, trams and trains within the GVH tariff area
- One day long until 05:00 a.m. of the following day
- Non-personalised, for up to 5 persons
- For maximum 1 dog instead of a person
- For the 2nd class
- For journeys in the 1st class provided you buy an additional Day ticket
You can get the ticket:
Summary of tariff zones:
The zones A, B and C cover the entire tariff area for all passengers – regardless of whether they use Single tickets, Day tickets or Monthly passes.
- Zone Acovers the city area
- Zone Bcovers adjacent towns and municipalitiesCities Isernhagen, Garbsen, Seelze, Ronnenberg, Hemmingen
- Zone Ccovers more remote rural areas of the Hannover regionCities Leehrte, Uetze, Großburgwedel, Mellendorf
Each tariff zone has its own colour, which is used always in connection with the corresponding zone designation.