- For one, two, three, four, five or six zones: in addition to the three GVH tariff zones (A, B and C) the Regional tariff covers the zones D, E and F
Monthly pass subscription 1. class Regional tariff
If you travel regularly throughout the year on rail routes in the counties around the Hanover region and want to travel comfortably in 1. class, the Monthly pass subscription 1. class Regional tariff is worthwhile. With it, you not only enjoy free travel on suburban and many regional trains – the buses and trains in the GVH tariff area are also at your disposal. For the 1. class in the Regional tariff there are uniform surcharges of 54 euros (one to three zones) and 85 euros (four to six zones).
Price overview with price levels
E*: Only valid on the route Bückeburg – Kirchhorsten – Stadthagen.
DE**: Only valid on the route Bückeburg – Kirchhorsten – Stadthagen – Lindhorst.
- For all buses and trams within the GVH tariff area (ABC) and the suburban and regional trains (RB, RE) in the zones A-F
- From the 1st of the month on
- For at least twelve months
- Non-personalised, 1 person
- Also for one co-travelling adult and up to three children under the age of 18 at the weekends and public holidays the whole day long and from Monday to Friday from 07:00 p.m. until 05:00 a.m. of the following day
- For the 1st and 2nd class
Summary of tariff zones:
The zones A, B and C cover the entire tariff area for all passengers – regardless of whether they use Single tickets, Day tickets or Monthly passes.
- Zone Acovers the city area
- Zone Bcovers adjacent towns and municipalitiesCities Isernhagen, Garbsen, Seelze, Ronnenberg, Hemmingen
- Zone Ccovers more remote rural areas of the Hannover regionCities Leehrte, Uetze, Großburgwedel, Mellendorf
- Zone D-FRegional tariff
Each tariff zone has its own colour, which is used always in connection with the corresponding zone designation.
The order form for your subscription can be filled out on your computer. Please print it afterwards, sign it and send it to us by mail, post or visit us at our GVH Customer Centre or the GVH Service Centres.
Good to know
- If you apply for a Monthly pass subscription 1. class Regional tariff no later than the 10th day of each month, you can use it in the following month already.
- Until then, you can purchase a Subscription start pass.
- The Monthly pass subscription 1. class Regional tariff is send to you directly
- If you pay the entire amount for your Monthly pass subscription 1. class Regional tariff at once in advance, you will receive a further discount of 2 % on the price.
- The Monthly pass subscription 1. class Regional tariff may be transferred to other persons.
- On train journeys between Hanover and Alfeld, Celle, Elze, Nienburg or Peine you can as well use IC trains of the Deutsche Bahn with the Monthly pass subscription 1. class Regional tariff. In this case you need to pay an additional IC fee at the DB vending machines, in the DB travel centres or in the subscription centre of the Deutsche Bahn.
- Journeys within the Regional tariff must at least cover the zones C and D (exemptions are journeys in the district of Schaumburg between Bückeburg and Stadthagen (zone E) and between Bückeburg and Lindhorst (zones DE)).
- Detailed information and consultation available at the GVH Customer Centre, Karmarschstraße 30/32, 30159 Hanover.
With the Monthly pass subscription 1. class Regional tariff you get favourable connecting tickets
- In the buses in the district of Schaumburg
- In the rural district of Celle: The CeBus monthly pass and subscription
- In the district of Hameln-Pyrmont: the local public transport subscription (Öffi-Abo) and the monthly pass
- In the district Landkreis Nienburg/Weser for the VLN
- In the City of Hildesheim with the connecting ticket regional transport (only valid for GVH subscribers)
Subscription start pass
If you apply for a new subscription, it takes a few days until your request is processed and you get the desired pass. The Subscription start pass allows subscribers to bridge the time from application to the start of the subscription period: it is currently issued in the GVH Customer Centre. The Subscription start pass is valid from midnight of the first day of validity until 05:00 a.m. of the last day of validity. The price depends on how many days must be bridged until the subscription starts. For each day only 1/30 of the future monthly subscription price will be charged.