Mobile to the front door: taxi services in the GVH
Our passengers can take advantage of special taxi services in the GVH – such as the women's night taxi and the ÜSTRA scheduled taxi. In addition, customers of our mobility store save 10 % on journeys with Hallo Taxi 3811.
For her: Women's night taxi
During the evening and night hours, women do not have to travel alone. Many local authorities in the Hanover region subsidise the so-called women's night taxi. Female GVH clients may use it at a reduced price in Garbsen, Hanover, Lehrte, Ronnenberg and Sehnde. The regulations vary from town to town. Detailed information about the booking process are provided in the following.
- Period: 07:00 p.m. until end of ÜSTRA operations
- Costs: 7,00 Euro
- Start: Garbsen and urban area Garbsen
- Destination: Urban area Garbsen
- Ordering: At the driver or by phone +49 5131 707770
- Waiting period: Up to 30 minutes
01.10. to 31.03.: 07:00 p.m. - 06:00 a.m.
01.04. to 30.09.: 09:00 p.m. - 05:00 a.m.
- Costs: The City pays a contribution of 5,00 Euro; client pays the remainder
- Start: All stops in Hanover (exceptions: Kröpcke, Hanover central station, Aegidientorplatz, Steintor)
- Destination: Urban area Hanover, right to your door
- Ordering: Directly at the ÜSTRA driver
The price is reduced by 5,00 Euro only when you expressly order the women's night taxi.
You can use the women's night taxi also to get to a stop.
Further information can be obtained by calling +49 511 1684-5300.
- Period: All year round daily from 09:00 p.m. - 04:00 a.m. (except 31.12.)
- Costs: Lump sum, but not more than 7,00 Euro
City centre Lehrte
- Ordering: At the taxi stand at the train station or by phone: +49 5132 6363, +49 5132 1717 or +49 5132 1515
- Waiting period: Up to 30 minutes
- Period: Daily: 07:00 p.m. until end of ÜSTRA operations
- Costs: The City pays a contribution of 3,00 Euro; client pays the remainder
Ultimate destinations: Empelde and Wettbergen
Suburban railway stations: Weetzen, Ronnenberg, Empelde
- Destination: Urban area Ronnenberg
- Ordering: In the city rail at the driver or by phone: +49 511 3811
- Attention: When ordering, please inform us that you order the women's night taxi Ronnenberg. For journeys from suburban railway stations, costs incur from the city boundary Hanover.
ÜSTRA Taxi service
The taxi service of ÜSTRA will bring you to your destination from the stop (except tunnel stations). The driver orders a taxi for you which picks you up at the stop, provided you announce your wish immediately by start of journey.
This service can be used by people with reduced mobility full-time. Other passengers can make use of it during the winter months (1 October to 31 March) between 07:00 p.m. und 06:00 a.m. and in summer (1 April to 30 September) between 09:00 p.m. and 05:00 a.m. The taxi tour must be paid for.
Paying taxi tours cashless and saving money
In our Shop you can register for taxi use for free. Afterwards you will save 10 % for tours in Hanover with Hallo Taxi 3811 GmbH compared to the regular price and can pay cashless. With more than 600 vehicles, our partner Hallo Taxi 3811 runs the entire city of Hanover and most of the surrounding districts (Langenhagen, Garbsen, Laatzen, Velber, Letter, Empelde, Altwarmbüchen as well as the entire urban area Hemmingen).
Save 10 % of the ticket price!
- Order your taxi as usual by phone at 3811 and give your name and your Mobility Shop customer number. Your customer number can be found in the Shop by clicking “Mobility mix”. As an alternative, you can also directly give both to the taxi driver when entering.
- After your data has been checked, the special conditions the form of a rebate of 10 % on the regular taxi fare of the city of Hanover will be considered.
- At the destination, the taximeter price is registered automatically, the rebate is calculated and posted at your invoice. At the end of the month, you receive a collective billing. The amount is collected by direct debit. This allows you to use the taxi cashless.